Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pictures

Pictures of what the next month looks like for us:

These are all of the medicines that will make their way in over the next month.

The syringe is so small, nothing to be afraid of!

 To give a scaled comparison, 10cc's of medicine is really a tiny amount.


Just a little pinch of the mid-section and a quick pop! (No, it doesn't get injected into my butt!!)

I'm being dramatic...it really doesn't hurt Todd.

I LOVE ORGANIZATION, and I LOVE USF!!! (Bulls 4 Life!)

2 comments:

  1. Love this Blog!! Awesome idea and a fun read. Thanks for sharing all about your experience. Also, love the dramatic photo of shot giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also using usf Ivf and I LOVE Dr Mayer :) thank you for your post, it really helps keep me positive as I start this journey ?

    ReplyDelete